The vision for Amend Treatment is to serve as a leader in the provision of quality residential mental and behavioral healthcare that is person-centered, state of the art, evidence and strength based for persons struggling with emotional, mental, behavioral health and/or co-occurring disorders.
Our mission is to build a community of care that helps people achieve lives free of the troubles and stigma of emotional, mental, and behavioral health issues and that are full of possibility, connection, and joy.
To these ends, the leadership of Amend Treatment wishes to conduct business in such a manner as to promote trust and understanding while also maintaining the highest level of client privacy and confidentiality. The leadership holds authenticity, responsiveness, and transparency as core values in cultivating our community of care with clients, their loved ones, staff, health providers, and the public and will demonstrate the same unless there are compelling interests to the contrary (e.g., client privacy, compliance requirements, security concerns, etc.)
To facilitate transparency, the organization strives to:
- Respond in a timely manner to requests and inquiries;
- Demonstrate financial transparency by disclosing program costs upfront;
- Practice accuracy in client accounts;
- Provide advocacy for clients with their insurers;
- Abide by public records as set by law;
- Commit to performance improvement measures;
- Share information that is of importance to members of our community;
- Encourage feedback and solicit input from clients, families, and staff;
- Maintain an open door to clients, their loved ones, staff, and providers;
- Balance the intent for openness with sensitivity to privacy and confidentiality;
- Develop resources for promoting transparency - including staff time and development, data collection and analysis, and avenues of communications.